Natural remedies to treat tan skin
Skin as is a delicate part it is needed to care most. Summer is a time wherein most of the people go outdoors. Summers are to enjoy but during this time you may notice the tanned skin. Most of the women purchase hydroquinone online so that they can treat the problem of skin. Using cosmetic or sunscreen can help you to an extent but you can also switch to some of the natural remedies which can help you to repair the tanned skin.
Following are some of the natural remedies which can help you to treat your tan skin:
Lemon juice contains citric acid and it is rich in vitamin C. is one of the best you can use to remove the tan from your skin. But make sure that you use this lemon juice in limited quantity as there are chances of skin getting sensitive to UV rays.
You can use the following remedy:
- Take a lemon juice and add some honey to it. Mix it well and apply on your tan skin.
- Let it stay for 30 minutes and then wash it off,
- You can also add sugar to lemon juice and use it as a scrubber.
Yogurt and tomato:
Tomato in it which to brighten your skin. is rich in lactic acid which helps to make your skin soft.
You can use the following remedy to remove the tan:
- Take one tomato and remove the skin
- Take one-two spoon of yogurt and blend it in to paste.
- Use this paste on your tan skin and wash it after 20 minutes.
Cucumber helps to treat and tanned skin. It which down the skin and it.
- Shred a cucumber and take a juice from it by squeezing it.
- Take a cotton ball and apply this juice on your face.
- You can even add lemon juice to it and after it gets dry wash it off.
Bengal gram flour and turmeric:
Turmeric the properties of antiseptic and it is used in many of the remedies. Turmeric the properties of skin brightening agent whereas Bengal gram helps to lighten the skin.
You can use the following remedy that helps to remove the tan:
- Take a cup of Bengal gram flour and add one tablespoon of turmeric to it. Mix it with water and milk and make a thin paste of it.
- Apply this paste on your face and body and then let it dry and wash it with lukewarm water after it gets dry.Potato juice:
Potato juice helps to lighten the skin around eyes. Apart from soothing it also acts as a bleaching agent.
You can use the following remedy to remove the tan from your skin:
- Shred a potato and take a juice out of it and apply it directly on your face.
- You can also use the alternative, slice the potato in a thin layer and use this slices directly on your face.
- Keep this on your face or skin for 10-12 minutes and wash it off after it gets dry.