A solution to a youthful radiant skin
Men and women both love to have flawless and radiant skin. Having a healthy and beautiful skin adds a grace to look. Healthy skin is a sign of good health. Most of the people nowadays buy hydroquinone cream to treat skin and rejuvenate it, but there are also many of the natural ways which help you to treat your skin and rejuvenate it. Hydroquinone is one of the best and trusted ointments used to treat your skin. With the growing age, you can find fine lines, age spots, saggy skin; wrinkles which make your skin look dull and lifeless.
Following are the remedies which help you treat your skin:
Lemon juices have vitamin C which is a strong antioxidant and helps you to protect the skin from radical damage.
- Take half of the lemon and add few drops of honey to it. Gently massage your skin using an upward stroke. Leave it for 10 minutes and then wash your face. Do this twice a week to get better results.
- Another remedy is you can squeeze one whole lemon and apply the juice to your face and leave it for 10-15minutes and then rinse your face. Use this remedy daily to notice the chances.
The water content in the cucumber is nourishing and helps you to keep your skin hydrated. This remedy helps you to treat acne and sunburn and also helps to rejuvenate your skin.
- Take half teaspoon of yogurt and then add two teaspoons of grated cucumber to it. Mix it well and apply it to your face and leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse it off with warm water. Use this pack twice a week.
- Take equal amount of grated cucumber and watermelon pulp and add few drops of lemon juice to it and mix it. Apply this to your face and let it dry. After it gets dry wash it off with water and use this remedy for few days a week.
Papaya contains vitamin A, C, and E and has antioxidant properties in it which help the skin to rejuvenate. It also helps to treat acne, blemishes, dark spots and other skin problems.
- Take two tablespoons of mashed ripe papaya and add a half teaspoon of lemon juice and one teaspoon of honey. Mix it well and apply it to your face. Wash your face with warm water after 15 minutes and then splash the cold water. To have a beautiful skin repeat this remedy once in a week.
Yoghurt contains lactic acid which is a natural cleanser and moisturizer. It helps to replenish the lost glow and radiance of skin.
- Take 2 teaspoons of plain yogurt and add a half teaspoon of turmeric and a half teaspoon of gram flour and mix it well. Apply this paste to your face and skin and let it dry. Rinse it off with cold water. To get better results use this remedy twice a week.