Best Skin Whitening Creams at a Glance
Are you tired of searching for the best Skin Whitening cream? However, why are you looking for a Skin Whitening product definitely because you would like to boast of a lighter skin tone in front of your friends, relatives and colleagues? Nowadays, fair and beautiful skin has become an integral part of everyone’s life. Skin Whitening as well becomes a necessity when skin becomes pigmented because of excess production of Melanin.
There are several methods that can be used to lighten your skin tone and get rid of pigmentation effectively. You can make use of Skin Whitening Creams, Skin Whitening Pills, Skin Whitening Injections and chemical peels that will help you lighten your skin complexion.
Understanding the Efficiency of Skin Whitening Creams
Skin Whitening Creams are considered to be one of the most popular methods for Skin Whitening as they require just the topical application of the cream and that too in a non invasive manner. Nevertheless, the effectiveness of Skin Whitening Creams actually depends on the extent of damage that has been caused to your facial skin.
An effective Skin Whitening cream works in the following ways:
- It helps you protect from the UV rays of the sun.
- It inhibits the production of excess melanin pigment which is responsible for darkening of the skin.
- It peels of the outer layer of your facial skin that is damaged and helps in regeneration of a healthier light skin tone.
Common Constituents of Skin Whitening Cream
Most of the Skin Whitening Creams that are available in the market contain the presence of one or more of the below ingredients:
- Arbutin is a great melanin inhibiting agent that is used in most of the Skin Whitening Creams and is extracted from Blueberry, Cranberry and Mulberry.
- Kojic Acid which is a byproduct of fermentation is used extensively in Japan as a Skin Lightener. This is one of the active ingredients in most of the Skin Whitening Creams for treating skin spots and freckles.
- Hydroquinone is almost present in all the Skin Lighteners because of its strong inhibiting property of Melanin .Nevertheless, Hydroquinone has long lasting side effects on your body whilst being an effective lightener .So, people generally tend to look for a Skin Whitening cream that is free from Hydroquinone.
- Licorice Extract: This extract is used for treating pigmentation naturally and most of the high quality skins whitening creams contain Licorice extract as their base ingredient because it contains glabridin which helps in suppressing melanin pigment.
- Aloe Vera is also used in most of the herbal and natural skin lightening creams for getting rid of the darkened spots and the sun tan caused due to over exposure to sun.
- Tretinoin is another popular ingredient that is sued in most of the Skin Whitening Creams for treating pigmentation.
When you are choosing Skin Whitening Creams you must concentrate on the ingredients that are natural and are beneficial to your skin and better avoid chemicals unless required because they tend to have unfavorable side effects. There are several tons of vegetable, fruit and herbal extracts that are used in producing effective Skin Whitening results. These natural extracts are free from all sorts of side effects and highly cost effective when compared to the chemical based Hydroquinone creams. Before you jump onto chemical based Hydroquinone or Tretinoin creams why you don’t try out the natural skin lightening creams.